2013/04/28

Monochrome 單色



The fluttering snowflakes are the stars' shards; reaching your hands into the sky,
you can feel our coming-and-going wishes for each other, can't you?
Now everything has become shrouded in a shade of monochrome.

The white breaths I softly let out are shaped like the words I wanted to convey.
Without a doubt, with just their warmth, the sky has become slightly brighter.

Our encounter, having become your encouragement, is exactly the initiation I wished for.
The loneliness of having to stare fixedly at darkness has already come to an end.

When we fold our wings, soaked in sorrow, over each other, they will turn pure white
and become our gentle courage, as we wade towards each's own future.

My heart is bursting with excitement as I await the dawn of this secluded world.
As soon as I bring my light with me on a journey, a new "tomorrow" will begin within me.
The fluttering snowflakes are the stars' shards; reaching my hands into the sky,
I will always believe in our coming-and-going wishes for each other.
Now everything has become shrouded in a shade of monochrome.

Our strong wills are now in motion, reflecting our waxing-and-waning selves.
"I will persevere to the end." We smile brightly, with the compass glittering in our eyes.

Defrosting our frozen memories, now together with the love we have found,
and without looking back, let's sense each other from the sky's two opposite shores.

Each following our own trajectories, even if we would never be able to meet again,
we will surely be connected somewhere in this light-brimming galaxy.
The dissipating stars, like fine sands, tenderly caresses my bosom again.
As I quietly fall into a slumber, the afterimages of my dream
will still be shrouded in a shade of monochrome.

My heart is bursting with excitement as I await the dawn of this secluded world.
As soon as I bring my light with me on a journey, a new "tomorrow" will begin within me.
The fluttering snowflakes are the stars' shards; reaching my hands into the sky,
I will always believe in our coming-and-going wishes for each other.
Now everything has become shrouded in a shade of monochrome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

雪花飛舞的星星的碎片到達您的手中騰空而起,
你可以感受到我們的未來和持續的為對方的意願,不是嗎?
現在,一切都成為籠罩在單色的陰影。

白色的呼吸,我輕輕地讓出類似的話,我想傳達的形狀。
毫無疑問,只是他們的熱情,天空變得稍亮。

我們的相遇,成為您的鼓勵,正是希望的開始。
寂寞固定在黑暗中盯著已經走到了盡頭。

當我們折疊的雙翼,浸泡在悲傷中,超過對方,他們會變成純白色
成為我們的溫柔的勇氣,我們涉水走向自己​​的未來。

我的心是充滿了興奮,因為我在等待著黎明這個僻靜的世界。
只要我把我的光,我的旅程,在我將開始一個新的“明天”。
雪花飛舞的星星的碎片,達到我的手騰空而起,
我會一直相信我們的未來和持續的為對方的意願。
現在,一切都成為籠罩在單色的陰影。

現在我們堅強的意志是在運動,反映了我們的打蠟和減弱的自我。
“我會堅持到底。”我們的笑容明亮,與羅盤閃耀在我們的眼前。

解凍冷凍的回憶,現在一起發現我們的愛,
並沒有回頭,讓我們感覺到對方從天空的兩對面的海岸。

各走自己的軌跡,即使我們將永遠無法再見面,
我們一定會在這光充滿星系的某處連接。
散熱的星星,像細沙,溫柔地輕撫我的懷裡了。
正如我悄悄地陷入沉睡,我的夢想殘影
單色的陰影仍然籠罩在。

我的心是充滿了興奮,因為我在等待著黎明這個僻靜的世界。
只要我把我的光,我的旅程,在我將開始一個新的“明天”。
雪花飛舞的星星的碎片,達到我的手騰空而起,
我會一直相信我們的未來和持續的為對方的意願。
現在,一切都成為籠罩在單色的陰影。

沒有留言:

發佈留言